Monday 22 October 2007

DIFFERENT IN THE MIND


BILLY THE KID
A Film By Jennifer Venditti

"I’m not black, I’m not white, not foreign…just different in the mind – different brains, that’s all…"



I'll admit it, it was the poster that drew me in; That bowtie, the jaunty pose, the surly teenage stare, but after a bit of delving it looks like this multi-award winning documentary might just be an underground hit come next year. Now, I know 'geeky, emotionally confused, outsider' may not be the most original subject matter for a film but Billy is a character who deserves a couple of hours of your time. More

Release date-08


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i heard about that movie! it seems awesome and i hope it'll come to Germany very soon

The Image Coop said...

Yeah, I hear it should be hitting europe early next year, hopefully worth the wait...

Blog Archive